Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Challenge

So I have been trying to think of some sort of Julie-esk challenge to put myself through. To test my culinary ability. Well, it's not Mastering the Art of French cooking, but it is something. I have a stack of recipies that I have copied out of cook books for years now. My goal: to cook all of these recipies. It is probaby close to 400 recipies, the bulk of which will be desserts.

I will make these recipes, take plenty of pictures and document it all here. I'll tell you what you have to try, and what you should probably skip.

Wish me luck. I never complete many projects, but maybe.... I'll be able to stick to this one.At the very least I will be able to get rid of the stack of papers cluttering up my dresser drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment