Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Inspiration

I have been inspired to create this blog by a few random sources. The first of which being one of my new favorite movies- Julie and Julia. Like the Julies', I am a chef of sorts... I was once on the road to culinary school, until I realized I didn't want to slave away in a hot chaotic kitchen for the rest of my life. I also didn't want to work while everyone else was partying. It seems unfair. Why waste my nights and weekends and rest during the awful hours of prime time TV.


I would like to say that I have some great plan like the Julie/Julia project... But I don't... and I feel like anything I attempted to do would make me a meager copy-cat. Hopefully some day I will come up with a great project that propels me forward in life and blog lore.

Not that I think anyone will actually read this blog. I am using this an online journal of sorts. A place to get out all the crap in my head. And a place to document my culinary adventures. Actually, I have no idea what this will evolve into. Hopefully it will be great, like a souffle. I will cross my fingers and hope it rises to a fluffy cloud of deliciousness.

If anyone does ever read this, I welcome your help. I am a girl with many options before her and no idea what to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment